This is a great way to make you use a sketchbook whilst raising money for a good cause………The new Artworks Sketchbook Challenge for 2016 in aid of Cancer Research UK has now begun!
Sue Clarke will have sketch books for sale at the June Embroiderers’ Guild meeting
For those of you who are new to the Artworks Sketchbook Challenge:
– For a £10 donation to Cancer Research UK, you will receive an A5 sketchbook together with a list of 15 things
– Ideally, your challenge should be 15 days consecutively – that’s non-stop, every day, no sneaky breaks!
– You can start anytime, but your Sketchbook Challenge must be completed by the end of September 2016
– You can choose anything on the list in any order, but each thing can only be done once (or twice if you’d like to do a 30-day challenge!)
– You can use anything to draw/paint/create your pages – pencil, paint, charcoal, pastels, crayons, felt pens, collage, stitch, photographs, magazine images….whatever
– You can interpret the list items however you wish – create what you see, or use your imagination.